How I Can Help You
My name is Ruth Anne Lundeberg and I am a professional master hypnotherapist. Hypnosis has been used for thousands of years because it works. I have helped over 1,000 people, one at a time. I’d like to help you, too.
I have assisted people from every kind of background to make their lives easier, happier and more fulfilling. I have expert knowledge into the workings of the subconscious. By using a wide variety of subtle, complex techniques, I can assist you to unlock the untapped power of your own mind to improve any area of your life.
If you have a problem that isn’t getting solved, or a dilemma that is weighing on you, likely you’ve been trying to understand, be logical and think it through. You’ve tried to use willpower to change your behavior. In that case, if your conscious mind could have solved your problem, if willpower could have worked, maybe you wouldn’t be reading this right now. The key to lasting change lay in your subconscious mind, accessed through the non-ordinary thinking known as hypnosis.
I am able to assist my clients with almost any problem, issue or dilemma because I recognize that deep down, all people want the same things, have the same struggles, and share the same emotions. In each individual case, I gather and analyze the facts. I apply my knowledge, experience and intuition.
My process is thorough and efficient: First, I take some time to get to know you as a unique individual. I gather information about your life situation, your goals, and the obstacles you are facing. Then I assist you to get more deeply in touch with your own personal insights and your motivation for change. I guide you through unique and fascinating techniques that increase your mental power. Finally, I skillfully help you go deeper into hypnotic relaxation while I instruct your subconscious mind to make the change you are seeking. I help you establish a better way of experiencing yourself which gives rise to better emotions, thoughts and actions. Better actions mean better outcomes for you.
Hypnosis is a drug-freel, easy and safe mental capacity to access a supercharged state of mind and body that is healing and empowering on all levels. NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) has been defined as “The study of human excellence.” NLP techniques empower my clients to update and upgrade their internal experience and produce extraordinary results. By combining hypnosis and NLP I can help people with subtle and complex issues.
Your success with hypnosis will be determined by your readiness for change and the skill of your therapist. Because you are a unique individual, the better your therapist can address your specific needs the better your outcome will be. All of my clients receive 100% personalized and confidential treatment directly from me. Every session is tailored to the individual and employs a rich variety of proven methods.
I assist my clients into radical self-empowerment. I coach my clients to create their own positive mental programming, find answers, and get results. Therefore they can experience resolution of their issue as well as greatly enhanced levels of well-being.
When I’m talking with folks of all kinds, and they mention a problem or issue they are struggling with, very often I am in a position to be of real service to them. I am privileged to be able to honestly say again and again, “I help people with that.”
I would be happy to talk with you about how I would use hypnotherapy to address your specific situation in a free 20 minute consultation. I will tell you honestly if I think I can help you and how. I will answer any questions you might have about hypnosis. I will give you my professional opinion on how many sessions you will need and what you can expect to gain from the work.
What do you need help with? Reach out to me. Likely I’ll be able to say, “I help people with that.”
Some specific examples of positive outcomes:
● Create healthy life/work balance
● Be more comfortable during pregnancy
● Reduce stress and/or anxiety
● Address fears and phobias
● Address traumas
● Eliminate clutter, get organized
● Decide “what to do with my life”
● Increase sexual performance, intimacy, pleasure
● Improve money and finances
● Overcome procrastination
● Change unwanted or embarrassing habits
● Increase social confidence
● Recover your original life purpose
● Improve a specific relationship or all relationships
● Succeed at an important goal
● Improve school performance and/or test taking
● Get more done with less effort
● Improve body image
● Communicate clearly and confidently
● Establish a home meditation practice
● Find a new solution to a stubborn problem
● Be more positive and hopeful
● Enjoy your life a lot more
● Manage your time better
● Enjoy deep relaxation any time you choose through learning self-hypnosis
● Be more spiritually aware
● Create a clear goal and action plan based on your personal profile
● Eat healthy foods
● Eat smaller portions
● Create a genuine desire for physical activity
● Tap into greater health
● Reduce stress and emotional eating triggers
● Remove specific blocks to achieving a weight loss goal.
● Clear negative feelings about any past attempts to lose weight
● Reverse the root cause of your weight gain, no matter how long ago it started
● Create and reinforce a new positive self-image for you as a healthy, slim person
Anxiety, Phobias, and/or Panic
● Collapse the “fear of fear” cycle
● Remove triggers
● Establish relaxation in your nervous system
● Reduce stress
● Address cravings and triggers
● Create and reinforce a new positive self-image for you as a permanent non-smoker
Natural Sleep Pattern
● Relax your body and mind so you can fall asleep
● Suggest to your subconscious mind to stay asleep
● Reverse the root causes of your sleep disturbance
● Establish the daily behaviors that promote natural sleep
● Remove negative thoughts or feelings about past wakefulness
● (Before starting hypnotherapy for improving sleep, you will need to consult your doctor to rule out any possible organic causes.)
● Isolate problem triggers
● Establish positive habits of success
● Remove specific negative beliefs from the subconscious mind
Natal Regression Therapy
Fetuses and Babies are conscious and aware during pregnancy and birth. These experiences create extremely powerful conditioning. The beliefs and expectations adopted during this time set the template for our overall experience of life, ourselves, and other people.
● Recover the most significant events from before conception through the first days after birth
● Gain detailed insight into your most impactful negative experiences and their resultant conditioning
● Use powerful techniques to re-script and reverse that conditioning
● Uncover and reinforce your personal positive experiences and conditioning
Past Life Regression Therapy
For those individuals who feel comfortable with a multiple-life paradigm, past life regression therapy is the most powerful tool for change. It is recommended that individuals have some familiarity with reincarnation philosophy.