Ten facts about me:
1) I have trained with two of the foremost hypnotherapy teachers in the US.*
2) I have been a traditional yoga practitioner for 45 years, have owned/operated 3 award-winning yoga studios (Mama Nirvana’s New Yoga/Nirvana Yoga), created a unique style of physical yoga and have trained scores of yoga teachers in yoga techniques, teaching methods, anatomy, philosophy, meditation and more.
3) I am a lifelong student of philosophy, psychology, history, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christian Theology, and Mysticism.
4) I am a classically trained actor with excellent vocal control.
5) I have developed a unique approach that is both efficient and effective.
6) I never use scripts. Every word is a response to the individual client’s needs.
7) I hold multiple hypnosis certifications.
8) I’m not aligned with any school or tradition.
9) I have sustained a (mostly) daily meditation practice for the past 34 years.
10) I have logged over 12,000 hours in clinical practice.
I help people discover abilities that they formerly couldn’t even imagine. Working with me is an accelerated learning and growth experience. Expect powerful lasting change after just 2 to 3 sessions.
*I have studied with Tim Simmerman-Sierra, director of the Hypnotherapy Academy of America since 1995. Tim is one of the foremost hypnotherapy teachers in the world. He is at the forefront of the Clinical Hypnotherapy movement in the US. He is Chair of the International Board of Hypnotherapy and former Chair of American Council of Hypnotherapist Examiners.
*Patrick Singleton, creator of “Inner Mind Sourcing” ™, former instructor at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America, Neurolinguistic Programming NLP teacher.